Experiences In The D | The Blog for Visit Detroit
The Visit Detroit Blog is part of The Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau (DMCVB).
The Detroit 10: Gifts
With the holidays around the corner, gift ideas can often be hard to come by – especially for the Detroit-centric receiver. What do you get for the sports nut that has every game-worn jersey or the DIY pro who makes gifts before you can buy it for her? It’s hard enough to come up with gift idea for your parents who have been around long enough to collect a plethora of unwanted, useless things, luckily, you can kick back and relax this season, because we’ve got you covered. We introduce to you, the…
This is a list of 10 Detroit-related things that provide new information, tours, itineraries, suggestions or discoveries about Detroit. This issue is related to: Gifts. With an intense shopping season looming, these 10 Detroit Gift Ideas should help satisfy anyone’s palate.
- Sports Memorabilia and Clothing at Detroit Athletic Co.
- Morley Candy & Sanders Hot Fudge
- Beautiful pottery from Pewabic Pottery
- American Coney Island Coney Kit
- A wine bottle from Filipo Marc Winery
- For the bibliophile, go to John K. King Used & Rare Books
- Imported Treasures from the Polish Art Center
- Hand-blown glass from The Glass Academy
- A gift certificate from Corporate Mind & Body Spa
- A gift or two from Motown Historical Museum Gift Shop
There’s always more to give – we just hope you’ll be on the receiving end of some of these fantastic gifts.
Which number will be on your holiday list?